Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The first of many!

Today marks my first step into the world of Blogging.  I am not sure where this will go but I can guarantee it won't be boring. 
I hope to discuss anything on my mind.  One day I might post about photography and then slide over into firearms.  Bird watching is a hobby of mine.  you will never know what to expect.

Here are a few quick peeks into the things I enjoy:
BALD EAGLE (big bird)

BLACK-CAPPED CHICKADEE (little bird)

And all the birds in between.  I will post about travels to find birds or other interesting things.  I will write about trips to places I think people would find interesting. Places as close as Rocky River Reservation and as far away as Canada or the East or West coast.

  
People

GUNS

Other subjects come to mind but this is all for today.  Feel free to ask questions or add comments.  I speak my mind and hardly ever pull any punches.  I am straight forward and usually back up my opinions with facts and sources.  So stop by whenever you feel like checking in.  I must warn you,  I do not tolerate fools or stupidity.  You are allowed to disagree with me but you need to be able to argue your points with REAL facts not opinions from your heart.  It won't always be a controversial post but I am pretty sure it will be interesting.  






1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!! It's really pretty Craig Fritz! And don't let me take all the credit, you and I BOTH worked on the "country look" design of our new kitchen & dining room! Thanks for doing it for me?

    ReplyDelete